Black Polyethylene 250mu x 100m2CT.250POLY250 x 1
Heavy Duty Black Polyethylene - 250mu
Polythene is perfect for use as moisture barrier underneath concrete slabs, temporary weather protection during building, as a drop sheet or for plant protection.
Black Polyethylene 250micron Roll - 2m x 50m
Lays - 100m2
Masons Black Polyethylene is a general purpose heavy weight 250 micron black polyethylene. Suitable for drop sheets, covering, garden, damp proof course, concrete underlay. It is also the first barrier against rising damp.
Masons Black Polyethylene complies with the New Zealand Building Code Standard (NZBCS)
- Functions satisfactorily as a damp-proof membrane for a minimum of 50 years.
- Has a water vapour flow resistance of no less than 90 MN s/g (mega-newton seconds per gram).
- This polyethylene must be inspected for tears and penetrations.
- Should not be left exposed for more than 28 days.
- Ideal for under floor on the ground to prevent the cold from rising to your floor boards.
- Great for all those foundation jobs as a moisture and vapour barrier.
- Temporary weather protection during building.
- General protection against dust and dirt.
- Easy to use; Light, flexible and easily cut on site with a sharp knife.
- Comes in rolls so easy to transport and handle.