Easy-Form Expansion Joint TapeCT.EXPTAPE x 1
Easy Form Expasion joint Tape - 75mm - 150mm
Easy Form is an expansion joint filler for expansion/isolation joints in poured in situ concrete related construction. It is self adhesive and has a ZIP TOP that can be torn off for when a sealant is to be used.
- Anywhere an element needs to be permanently separated or provision made for expansion and contraction in concrete slabs: Pavements, driveways, floor slabs etc
- Where driveways or pavements meet: building claddings, retaining walls, pre poured columns or plant bases
- Between swimming pools and concrete paving
- Solution to weed control between joints
- Easy to use; Light, flexible and easily cut on site with a sharp knife
- The Zip Top provides installation options for when a sealant is to be used.
- All Easy-Form is zipped approx. 10mm from the edge.
- The zipping ensures a clean tear every time
NB. When the application does not require a sealant, Easy-Form should be installed upside down, with the zipped top down to avoid unwanted removal.
Health, Safety and the Environment
Completely user friendly and does not emit fibres or dust during installation or in service
- Green Star compliant (VOC), Zero Global Warming Potential (GWP), Made without Ozone destroying agents such as CFCs or HCFCs
- Manufactured under a certified ISO 14001 Environmental Management system
Expansion Joint Easy Form