CRC Marine 66 400mlLU.85025
CRC Marine 66 is a multi-purpose oil designed to prevent damage due to water and salt atmosphere in marine engines and boating equipment. It forms a thin film that lubricates moving parts for smooth action and protects metals from corrosion caused by humidity and salt air for extended periods. Superior penetrating power breaks through rust and corrosion, loosens rusted parts and keeps them free, displaces water from wet equipment and cleans away scale and dirt. It displaces moisture out of ignition systems to help start wet engines.
CRC Marine 66 increases life span, decreases maintenance and assures improved performance of all marine inboard or outboard motors.
It is safe for all metals and alloys and on most painted surfaces, coatings, plastics and rubbers.
Features & Benefits
- Multipurpose oil for the protection of marine engines and boating equipment
- Lubricates for smooth action – Silences annoying squeaks and squeals
- Corrosion protection
- Penetrates quickly – Breaks away rust and corrosion, frees components bonded by dirt and scale
- Eliminates the need for many disassembly operations
- Protective film – Ongoing protection against water and salt atmosphere
- Displaces moisture to help start wet engines
- Preventative maintenance programs – To increase life expectancy of mechanical equipment
- Safe on all metals and alloys, most painted surfaces, coatings, plastics and rubbers
- Contains no silicone
- Cleans grease and tar off painted surfaces
- MPI Approved C14
- Numerous uses on every form of watercraft and boating equipment
- Boat trailers, springs, shackles, domes and zips