General Purpose Diamond Blade
Diamond Saw Blades
The professional diamond saw blade is suitable for cutting reinforced concrete, asphalt, limestone, kerbs, slabs, bricks, pavers, flint aggregate, roof tiles, sandstone, natural stone, building materials etc.
- The absolute diamond blades are designed for NZ pavement, aggregate after 10 years of research.
- 12mm high segment - meaning longer life, other brands only have 9mm – 10mm segments (The 9" blade, this has an 11mm segment)
- The segments have a 28% concentration of diamond – meaning slower wearing (compared to the 18%-20% in other blades on the market).
- Segments laser welded to steel core - contractors get approximately 35% more life from a laser welded blade compared to a sintered diamond blade.
- The steel Core tension is designed especially for a 5000rpm hand saw (9" design to 6600rpm)
- It’s proven to have over twice the cutting life of other blades on the market
- The 9" blade is a perfect blade for the battery hand-held cut-off saws (Fits Stihl battery powered model TSA230).
TradeSmart has a range of great and absolute diamond blades available now.For Stihl saws use our adaptor. Click Here