CRC CDT Cutting Oil 300g
CRC CDT Cutting compounds are superior neat cutting, drilling tapping, and reaming lubricants, formulated for hand and machine cutting on all types of metal. They significantly reduce friction and wear, increase cutting speeds, protect and extend tool life, and ensure consistent, high quality surface finish.
CRC CDT Cutting compounds contain extreme pressure additives and create a strong film with increased 'cling' for use on vertical surfaces, allowing for work at any angle.
CRC CDT Cutting compounds leave an anti-corrosive residue and are safe to use on soft metals such as brass, copper, and aluminium.
Features & Benefits
- Contains high performance, extreme pressure additives
- Provides very high resistance to temperature, pressure and wear
- Enhances tool, mandrel and die life - Reduces tooling and production costs
- Increases cutting performance
- Cuts downtime
- Provides a homogenous and tenacious lubricating film
- Consistent, high quality surface finish
- Flexibility - Suitable for use on a wide range of applications and materials
- Freedom from scoring due to high welding resistance
- Reduction of scrap
- Suitable for hand and machine cutting
- MPI Approved C12 (all animal product except dairy)
- Metal cutting operations
- General workshop applications
- Also ideal for tube drawing and extruding, cold forming and deep drawing of difficult steels such as stainless steel, high nickel alloys, chrome alloys, nimonics and aluminium.