General Purpose Diamond Blade 9"
9" (230mm) Blade
The professional diamond saw blade designed for cutting reinforced concrete, bricks, blocks, kerbs, slabs, pavers, roof tiles etc.
- The diamond blades are designed for NZ pavement, aggregate after 10 years of research.
- 11mm high segment - meaning longer life,
- Segments laser welded to steel core - contractors get approximately 35% more life from a laser welded blade compared to a sintered diamond blade.
- The steel Core tension is designed especially for up to a 6600rpm hand saw
- Perfect blade for the battery hand-held cut-off saws (Fits Stihl battery powered model TSA230).